Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The beacon. (Lambertville, N.J.) 1862-1883
Lambertville, N.J. (1862-1883)
The beacon. : (Lambertville, N.J.) 1862-1883
- Place of publication:
- Lambertville, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- P.K. Hazen and I.S. Roberts
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 14, 1862 issue; ceased with Apr. 27, 1883 issue.
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Description based on: 28th year, no. 1000 (Jan. 24, 1873).
- Editors: Clark Pierson, 1862-1869; Phineas K. Hazen, 1869-1883.
- Publishers: Clark Pierson, 1862-1869; P.K. Hazen and I.S. Roberts, 1869-1875; Phineas K. Hazen, 1875-1883.
- sn 84026084
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information