Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Milford herald. (Milford, Pa.) 1852-1878
Milford, Pa. (1852-1878)
The Milford herald. : (Milford, Pa.) 1852-1878
- Place of publication:
- Milford, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jas. H. Dony
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1852; ceased in Jan. 1878. Cf. Salisbury, R. Pa. newspapers.
- Milford (Pike County, Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 25 (Jan. 26, 1852).
- Editors: J.B. Adams, <1854>; Jas. H. Dony, <1870-1876>.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- The word "the" appears within ornament, <Feb. 9, 1852, Mar. 1, 1852>.
- sn 84026105
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information