Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mount Holly herald. (Mount Holly, Burlington Co., N.J.) 1850-1942
Mount Holly, Burlington Co., N.J. (1850-1942)
Mount Holly herald. : (Mount Holly, Burlington Co., N.J.) 1850-1942
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Mount Holly, Burlington Co., N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Moreton A. Stille
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 13, no. 13 (Mar. 27, 1850)-n.s., v. 11, no. 52 (Dec. 30, 1858); v. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1859)-v. 67, no. 8 (Feb. 20, 1942).
- Mount Holly (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Mount Holly.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220774
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Editors: Nathan Harper, 1858-<1860>; Samuel S. Smith, 1861; Charles Wills, 1861-1874; William B. Wills, 1874-<1915>; George M. Sleeper, <1922>-1939; Charles C. Hansbury, 1939-1942.
- Numbering irregularities.
- Published as: Mount Holly N.J. herald, <Mar. 13, 1869>.
- Publishers: Nathan Harper, 1858-<1860>; Charles Wills, 1861-1874; William B. Wills, 1874-<1915>; Sleeper & LaTour, <1916>-1922; George M. Sleeper, 1922-1939; G. Howard Sleeper, 1939-1942.
- Special Historical and Industrial supplement edited and compiled by Albert E. Walker, May 18, 1912.
- sn 84026137
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information