Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Jerseyman. (Morris-Town, N.J.) 1826-1931
Morris-Town, N.J. (1826-1931)
The Jerseyman. : (Morris-Town, N.J.) 1826-1931
- Place of publication:
- Morris-Town, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel P. Hull
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Oct. 9, 1931. Cf. Wright, W.C. and Stellhorn, P.A. Direct. of N.J. newspapers.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 4, 1826)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
Dec. 8, 1919-1931
- Morristown (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Democratic Republican, <1836>.
- Editors: Samuel P. Hull, 1826-1852; Alanson A. Vance, 1852-<1877>.
- Jerseyman index, 1849-1914.
- Published without a masthead, <1829>.
- Publishers: Samuel P. Hull, 1826-1852; John A. Hull, <1845>; Alanson A. Vance, 1852-<186>; Charles F. Axtell, Isaac R. Pierson, Alanson A. Vance, <1868>; Axtell & Pierson, <1869>; Vance & Stiles, <1870-1892>; Jerseyman, Inc., 1918-<1929>.
- Republican. Cf. Rowell, 1869; Ayer, 1931.
- sn 84026139
View complete holdings information