Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly aurora. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1810-182?
Philadelphia, Pa. (1810-182?)
Weekly aurora. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1810-182?
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. Duane
- Dates of publication:
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily ed.: Aurora general advertiser.
- Issue for Jan. 2, 1816 also incorrectly called Dec. 26, 1815.
- Issues for <May 11, 1813-> called <vol. 4, no. 1->
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 52 (Feb. 3, 1817).
- Triweekly ed.: Aurora (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1800).
- sn 84026157
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information