Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-Jersey mirror, and Burlington County advertiser. (Mount-Holly, N.J.) 1819-1872
Mount-Holly, N.J. (1819-1872)
The New-Jersey mirror, and Burlington County advertiser. : (Mount-Holly, N.J.) 1819-1872
- Alternative Titles:
Burlington County advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Mount-Holly, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- N. Palmer & Son
- Dates of publication:
-v. 55, no. 2817 (Oct. 10, 1872).
Began with Sept. 15, 1819 issue?
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspaper collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 11 (Nov. 20, 1822).
- Editors: Nathan Palmer, 1819-1842; George W. Palmer, 1842-<1850>; Joseph Carr, Jr., <1868>-1872; Charles H. Folwell, 1872.
- On May 31, 1826 publisher started a new numbering.
- Publishers: N. Palmer & Son, 1819-<1826>; Nathan Palmer, 1827-1842; Mrs. Jerusha Palmer, 1842-1856; Joseph Carr, Jr. & Co., 1856-1872; Charles H. Folwell, 1872.
- References: Shaw & Shoemaker 48872; Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 503.
- Republican. Cf. Rowell, 1869.
- sn 84026158
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information