Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Somerset unionist. (Somerville, N.J.) 1863-1882
Somerville, N.J. (1863-1882)
Somerset unionist. : (Somerville, N.J.) 1863-1882
- Place of publication:
- Somerville, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daniel Porter
- Dates of publication:
Began Mar. 5, 1863; ceased Mar. 26, 1882.
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Apr. 20, 1865- also called whole no. 1605-
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 3, no. 8 (Apr. 20, 1865).
- Editors: E.F. Stewart, 1865- ; Daniel Porter, 1866-<1876>.
- Republican. Cf. Rowell, 1869.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84026165
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information