Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Atkinson's Saturday evening post. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1831-1832
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1831-1832)
Atkinson's Saturday evening post. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1831-1832
- Alternative Titles:
Saturday evening post
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Coate Atkinson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 10, whole no. 492 (Jan. 1, 1831)-v. 12, whole no. 596 (Dec. 29, 1832).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "A family newspaper, devoted to literature, morality, science, news, agriculture and amusement."
- Also issued online and on microfilm from UMI, as part of the American Periodical series, 1800-1850.
- Merged with: Saturday bulletin (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1827), to form: Atkinson's Saturday evening post and bulletin. Cf. Salisbury, R. Pa. newspapers.
- sn 84026168
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information