Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Orange journal. (Orange, N.J.) 1854-1908
Orange, N.J. (1854-1908)
The Orange journal. : (Orange, N.J.) 1854-1908
- Place of publication:
- Orange, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- E. Gardner
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1908.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 7, 1854)-
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Editors: Edward Gardner, 1854-1870; J.M. Reuck, 1870-1876; Oliver Johnson, 1876-1879.
- Issue for June 12, 1907 is the "Centennial midweek edition."
- Prospectus issue appeared Jan. 7, 1854.
- Publishers: Edward Gardner, 1854-1860, 1861-1870; Henry Clay Bloomfield & Henry Farmer, 1860-1861; J.M. Reuck, 1870-1876; Oliver Johnson, 1876-1879; Samuel Toombs, 1879-<1884>.
- sn 84026194
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information