Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Country porcupine. (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1798-1799
Philadelphia [Pa. (1798-1799)
The Country porcupine. : (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1798-1799
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Cobbett]
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Mar. 3/5, 1798)-v. 3, no. 232 (Aug. 27/28, 1799).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Daily ed.: Porcupine's gazette.
- Each issue dated for two consecutive days, <1798-1799>.
- sn 84026227
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information