Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily morning post. (Pittsburgh [Pa.]) 1846-1855
Pittsburgh [Pa.] (1846-1855)
The daily morning post. : (Pittsburgh [Pa.]) 1846-1855
- Alternative Titles:
Pittsburgh daily morning post
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L. Harper
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 50 (Sept. 17, 1846)-v. 14, no. 48 (Nov. 24, 1855).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Allegheny County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Allegheny County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209250
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Microform Corp. of Pennsylvania.
- Publishers: L. Harper, Sept. 17, 1846-Mar. 31, 1851; Harper & Layton, April 1-Nov. 1, 1851; Harper & Phillips, Nov. 3, 1851-July 11, 1853; Phillips & Gillmore, July 12, 1853-<Mar. 28> 1854; G.F. Gillmore, <Apr. 1>-July 8, 1854; Gillmore & Montgomery, July 10, 1854-Nov. 24, 1855.
- sn 84026248
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information