Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The union, United States gazette and true American. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1818-1823
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1818-1823)
The union, United States gazette and true American. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1818-1823
- Alternative Titles:
United States gazette and true American
United States gazette, the Union and true American
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bronson & Smith
- Dates of publication:
Whole no. v. 53, no. 6822 (Mar. 9, 1818)-whole no. v. 62, no. 8436 (Mar. 31, 1823) = New ser., v. 1, no. 1-n.s., v. 10, no. 1608.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Publishers: Bronson & Smith, Mar. 9, 1818-Feb. 5, 1819; E. Bronson, Feb. 6-Mar. 29, 1819; William Henry Sanford, <Mar. 29-Oct. 2, 1820>; James G. Watts & Co., Oct. 3, 1820-Mar. 31, 1823.
- sn 84026282
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information