Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The United States gazette. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1823-1847
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1823-1847)
The United States gazette. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1823-1847
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James G. Watts & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 62, no. 8437 (Apr. 1, 1823)-v. 65, no. 16,049 (June 30, 1847).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell Co.
- Merged with: North American (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1845); to form: North American and United States gazette (Philadelphia, Pa. : Daily).
- Publisher varies: Hart & Chandler, Nov. 2, 1826-June 20, 1829; Joseph R. Chandler, June 22, 1829-Apr. 26, 1830; Chandler & Loughead, Apr. 27, 1830- ;Chandler & Longwood, <1831>; Joseph Chandler, <1833-1839>.
- sn 84026283
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information