Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Country gazette of the United States. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1801-1801
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1801-1801)
Country gazette of the United States. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1801-1801
- Alternative Titles:
Gazette of the United States
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.P. Wayne
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 11 (Sept. 11-14, 1801)-v. 1, no. 25 (Oct. 30-Nov. 2, 1801).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Daily eds.: Gazette of the United States, & daily advertiser; Gazette of the United States (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1801 : Daily).
- sn 84026292
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information