Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Gazette of the United States, for the country. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1801-1804
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1801-1804)
Gazette of the United States, for the country. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1801-1804
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thos. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 26 (Nov. 3-6 [i.e. Nov. 6], 1801)-v. 4, no. 261 (Feb. 17, 1804).
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Motto: "I, from the Orient to the drooping West, --making the Wind my Post-Horse, still unfold--the Deeds commenced on this Ball of Earth.--Shakespeare.
- Vol. 3, no. 155-156 (Feb. 1-4, 1803) misdated Jan. 1-4.
- sn 84026293
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information