Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Passaic guardian and Paterson advertiser. (Paterson, N.J.) 1836-1846
Paterson, N.J. (1836-1846)
The Passaic guardian and Paterson advertiser. : (Paterson, N.J.) 1836-1846
- Alternative Titles:
Guardian & advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Paterson, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Andrew Mead
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 28, 1836 issue; ceased in 1846.
- New Jersey--Paterson.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202837
- Paterson (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Continued by: Paterson guardian and Passaic and Bergen advertiser. Cf. Direct. of N.J. newspapers, 1765-1970.
- Continues: Paterson courier. Cf. Direct. of N.J. newspapers, 1765-1970.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 35 (Feb. 4, 1845).
- sn 84026317
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information