Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rochester telegraph. (Rochester) 1818-1830
Rochester telegraph. : (Rochester) 1818-1830
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E. Peck & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 7, 1818)-v. 8, no. 9 (Aug. 30, 1825) ; New ser. v. 1, no. 3 (Sept. 6, 1825)-
- Monroe County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214388
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfim from Recordax Corp. and Readex Microprint Corp.
- Frequency varies: published semiweekly (for the village)--and weekly (for the country) during parts of 1826 and 1827.
- Motto: "Pledg'd to religion, liberty and law."
- sn 84026327
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information