Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Paterson press. (Paterson, N.J.) 1933-1937
Paterson, N.J. (1933-1937)
The Paterson press. : (Paterson, N.J.) 1933-1937
- Alternative Titles:
Paterson press and printers' voice
- Place of publication:
- Paterson, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- People's Voice Cooperative Association
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1933; ceased in 1937?
- New Jersey--Paterson.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202837
- Paterson (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Revivals (Religious), United States: New Jersey, Paterson, 1915.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Dec. 12, 1935); title from caption.
- sn 84026334
View complete holdings information