Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North star. (Rochester, N.Y.) 1847-1851
Rochester, N.Y. (1847-1851)
The North star. : (Rochester, N.Y.) 1847-1851
- Place of publication:
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.C. Nell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Apr. 1851?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 3, 1847)-
- African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- Monroe County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214388
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Editor: Frederick Douglass.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 17 (Apr. 17, 1851).
- Vol. 1, no. 2 issued Jan. 7, 1848.
- sn 84026365
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information