Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Poulson's American daily advertiser. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1800-1839
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1800-1839)
Poulson's American daily advertiser. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1800-1839
- Alternative Titles:
American daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Zachariah Poulson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 29, no. 7422 (Oct. 1, 1800)-v. 68, no. 19689 (Dec. 28, 1839).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, and on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Merged with: North American (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1839); to form: North American and daily advertiser.
- sn 84026367
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information