Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pennsylvania gazette. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1782-1815
Philadelphia, Pa. (1782-1815)
The Pennsylvania gazette. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1782-1815
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Hall & Sellers
- Dates of publication:
No. 2735 (Nov. 13, 1782)-no. 4425 (Oct. 11, 1815).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on CD-ROM with title: Accessible archives Pennsylvania gazette.
- Also issued on microfilm from Historical Society of Pennsylvania, and Microsurance, Inc.
- sn 84026370
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information