Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bucks Caunty Express & Reform. (Doylestown [Pa.]) 1870-1917
Doylestown [Pa.] (1870-1917)
Bucks Caunty Express & Reform. : (Doylestown [Pa.]) 1870-1917
- Alternative Titles:
Bucks Co. express & reform
Bucks County Express & Reform
Bucks County Express und Reform
Express & reform
- Place of publication:
- Doylestown [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hain & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1870? Ceased in 1917?
- Bucks County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Doylestown (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- German Americans--Pennsylvania--Newspapers.
- German Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00941308
- Pennsylvania Dutch--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania Dutch.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01057000
- Pennsylvania--Bucks County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210486
- "Demokratische," <1876>.
- "Official County paper, "<1874>
- Continues: Express und Reform. Cf. Arndt & Olson. German lang. press.
- Description based on: Jahrg. 45, no. 278 (14. Nov. 1871).
- Editor: J.A. Daubert, <1876>.
- In German; some notices in English.
- Published from the same office: Bucks County weekly mirror; Bucks County mirror.
- Publishers: Joseph M. McClure, <1873-1874>; George B. Herbert, <1876>.
- sn 84026455
View complete holdings information