Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hillsborough recorder. (Hillsborough, N.C.) 1820-1879
Hillsborough, N.C. (1820-1879)
The Hillsborough recorder. : (Hillsborough, N.C.) 1820-1879
- Place of publication:
- Hillsborough, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dennis Heartt
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1820; ceased in 1879.
- Hillsborough (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Hillsborough.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220745
- North Carolina--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220945
- Orange County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Mar. 1, 1820).
- Issues for <Jan. 26, 1870-Mar. 5, 1879> have vol. numbering: New ser., v. 2, no. 1-v.7, no. 8 = old ser., v. 50-59.
- Suspended Apr. 19-May 3, May 17-June 26, 1865.
- sn 84026472
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information