Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The atlas. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1830-1833
New-York [N.Y.] (1830-1833)
The atlas. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1830-1833
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Published ... for T.D. Porter & E. Prescott
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Nov. 2, 1833.
Vol. 3, no. 1 (Sept. 18, 1830)-v. 5, no. 52 (Sept. 7, 1833) ; v. 5, no. 1 sup. (Sept. 14, 1833)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "A select literary and historical journal."
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Imprint varies: Eustis Prescott & Co., 1832-1833; Prescott, Swinborne & Co., 1833; Published ... for the Proprietors ... by Swinborne, Rogers & Co., 1833.
- Merged with: Constellation (New York, N.Y. : 1829); to form: New-York atlas, and constellation.
- sn 84026474
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information