Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Waynesburg messenger. (Waynesburg, Greene County, Pa.) 1849-1901
Waynesburg, Greene County, Pa. (1849-1901)
The Waynesburg messenger. : (Waynesburg, Greene County, Pa.) 1849-1901
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Waynesburg, Greene County, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- By W.T.H. Pauley
- Dates of publication:
-n.s., v. 14, no. 12 (Mar. 12, 1901).
Began in 1849.
Feb. 19-Mar. 12, 1901
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 44 (Sept. 18, 1849).
- Editor: W.T.H. Pauley, <1876>.
- New vol. numbering begins in 1867.
- Official organ of the Democratic Party of Greene County.
- Publishers: W.T.H. Pauley & James S. Jennings, <June 11, 1856>; Brown, Temple & Co., <June 26, 1867>; Thomas Irons, <Aug. 20, 1875>; W.T.H. Pauley, <1876-Oct. 27, 1880>.
- sn 84026518
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information