Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wilmington journal. (Wilmington, N.C.) 1844-1895
Wilmington, N.C. (1844-1895)
Wilmington journal. : (Wilmington, N.C.) 1844-1895
- Place of publication:
- Wilmington, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alfred L. Price and David Fulton
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1895.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 21, 1844)-
- New Hanover County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wilmington (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Daily ed.: Daily journal (Wilmington, N.C.) Sept. 8, 1851-<1878>.
- Issues from <May 28, 1880-Apr. 13, 1894> called New series.
- Paper also carries whole numbering, <Oct. 3, 1845>-Nov. 2, 1849; whole nos. <55>-268.
- Suspended with Feb. 16, 1865 issue; resumed with Feb. 8, 1866 issue.
- Suspended with Oct. 9, 1862 issue; resumed with Nov. 20, 1862 issue.
- sn 84026536
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information