Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The morning star. (Wilmington, N.C.) 1867-1909
Wilmington, N.C. (1867-1909)
The morning star. : (Wilmington, N.C.) 1867-1909
- Place of publication:
- Wilmington, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. H. Bernard
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 19 (Oct. 15, 1867)-v. 85, no. 9 (Oct. 2, 1909).
- Daily (except Monday)
Oct. 16, 1867-Oct. 2, 1909
- New Hanover County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Wilmington.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210117
- Wilmington (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Issues also have whole numbering.
- Two volumes issued per year.
- Weekly eds.: Carolina farmer and morning star, 1869-1871, and: Weekly star (Wilmington, N.C.), <1872-1906>.
- sn 84026537
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information