Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-Jersey eagle. (Newark, N.J.) 1820-1845
Newark, N.J. (1820-1845)
New-Jersey eagle. : (Newark, N.J.) 1820-1845
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- Printed for the proprietor by G.A. Hull
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 3, 1820 issue; ceased in May 1845?
- New Jersey--Newark.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205929
- Newark (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 113 (Apr. 26, 1822).
- Editors: William B. Kinney, 1820-<1825>; T.B. Crowell, <1829-1839>.
- Imprint varies: Printed by Jacob Johnson, 1820-1821; Printed for the proprietor by Gorham A. Hull, 1821-1822; Printed by William B. Kinney & James E. Gore, 1822-1823; Daniel A. Cameron, <1823>; Kinney & Cameron, <1824>-1825; Moses Lyon & Co., 1825-1828; T.B. Crowell, 1828-<1839>.
- References: Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 512.
- Semiweekly ed. also available: <Sept. 1835-Aug. 1836>.
- sn 84026550
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information