Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North-Carolina Minerva, and Raleigh advertiser. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1799-1800
Raleigh, N.C. (1799-1800)
The North-Carolina Minerva, and Raleigh advertiser. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1799-1800
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hodge and Boylan
- Dates of publication:
Began May 7, 1799; ceased in Nov. 1800?
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 163 (May 28, 1799).
- Supplement issue: Mar. 11, 1800.
- sn 84026571
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information