Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The York daily. (York, Pa.) 1870-1918
York, Pa. (1870-1918)
The York daily. : (York, Pa.) 1870-1918
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- York, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
- Raber & Smith
- Dates of publication:
-June 22, 1918.
Began with Oct. 5, 1870 issue.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- York (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Morning" appears above title ornament in small type, <1876>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 44 (Feb. 7, 1871).
- Publisher: F.B. Raber, <1871>; John B. Welsh, <1873>.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Weekly ed. : York Countian, <1902>.
- sn 84026606
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information