Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Jersey chronicle. (Mount-Pleasant [i.e. Matawan, N.J.]) 1795-1796
Mount-Pleasant [i.e. Matawan, N.J.] (1795-1796)
Jersey chronicle. : (Mount-Pleasant [i.e. Matawan, N.J.]) 1795-1796
- Place of publication:
- Mount-Pleasant [i.e. Matawan, N.J.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by P. Freneau
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 2, 1795)-v. 1, no. 52 (Apr. 30, 1796).
- Matawan (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Monmouth County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Matawan.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204936
- New Jersey--Monmouth County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204584
- Also issued on microfilm by Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84026625
View complete holdings information