Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North-Carolina gazette. (Newbern [i.e. New Bern], N.C.) 1768-1778
Newbern [i.e. New Bern], N.C. (1768-1778)
The North-Carolina gazette. : (Newbern [i.e. New Bern], N.C.) 1768-1778
- Place of publication:
- Newbern [i.e. New Bern], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by James Davis
- Dates of publication:
Began May 27, 1768; ceased in 1778?
- Craven County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- New Bern (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Craven County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204549
- North Carolina--New Bern.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217415
- "With the latest advices, foreign and domestick."
- Available on microfilm from Microfilming Corp. of America, Birth of America Series ; and Library of Congresss/U. of North Carolina Records of the States of the U.S.A. (1949).
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Description based on: No. 5 (June 24, 1768).
- Suspended for several months between 1769 and 1773, and again in 1776.
- sn 84026629
View complete holdings information