Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-Brunswick daily Fredonian. (New-Brunswick, N.J.) 1859-1886
New-Brunswick, N.J. (1859-1886)
The New-Brunswick daily Fredonian. : (New-Brunswick, N.J.) 1859-1886
- Place of publication:
- New-Brunswick, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Babcock & Johnson
- Dates of publication:
-Apr. 17, 1886.
Began with Mar. 28, 1859 issue.
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Description based on: Mar. 31, 1859.
- Editor: John F. Babcock, <1868-1877>.
- Publishers: John F. Babcock, <1868-1869>; Babcock & Johnson, <1870-1877>.
- Republican. Cf. Rowell, 1869.
- sn 84026644
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information