Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Trenton federalist. (Trenton [N.J.]) 1802-1829
Trenton [N.J.] (1802-1829)
Trenton federalist. : (Trenton [N.J.]) 1802-1829
- Place of publication:
- Trenton [N.J.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Sherman & Mershon
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 167 (May 11, 1802)-v. 30, no. 1582 (June 29, 1829).
- Mercer County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Trenton (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex (Early American Newspapers).
- Imprint varies: Printed by Sherman & Mershon, 1802-1803; Sherman & Mershon, 1803-1806; George Sherman, 1806-1812; Printed by George Sherman, 1812-1829.
- References: Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 517.
- sn 84026654
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information