Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Chester & Delaware Federalist. volume (West-Chester [Pa.]) 1809-1816
West-Chester [Pa.] (1809-1816)
The Chester & Delaware Federalist. volume : (West-Chester [Pa.]) 1809-1816
- Alternative Titles:
Chester and Delaware Federalist
- Place of publication:
- West-Chester [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Henry Nichols, for Dennis Whelen
- Dates of publication:
-v. 7, no. 364 (May 29, 1816).
Began with June 8, 1809 issue.
- Pennsylvania--West Chester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202764
- West Chester (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Federal Republican."
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (June 15, 1809).
- Imprint varies: Printed by Henry Nichols, for Dennis Whelen, 1809-<1810>; Printed for Dennis Whelen, <1811>; Dennis Whelen - J.A. Bennet, Printer, <1812>-1813; Dennis Whelen - J. Jack, Printer, 1813-1816; Dennis Whelen, 1816.
- Published as: Chester and Delaware Federalist, <1812>-1816.
- Published every Wednesday.
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 84026659
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information