Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Chester County village record. (West Chester, Pa.) 1867-1891
West Chester, Pa. (1867-1891)
Chester County village record. : (West Chester, Pa.) 1867-1891
- Alternative Titles:
Village record for Tuesday
- Place of publication:
- West Chester, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry S. Evans
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 58, no. 16 (Apr. 16, 1867)-v. 83, no. 13 (Oct. 20, 1891).
- West Chester (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "The Village record, for Tuesday, printed and published weekly."
- Also issued in a Saturday edition of the same name.
- Extras accompany some issues.
- Published in a daily edition entitled: Daily village record, 1878-1891.
- sn 84026662
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information