Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The campaign. (Washington [D.C.]) 1848-1849
Washington [D.C.] (1848-1849)
The campaign. : (Washington [D.C.]) 1848-1849
- Place of publication:
- Washington [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Ritchie & Heiss
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (May 31, 1848)-no. 26 (Apr. 11, 1849).
- Political campaigns--Newspapers.
- Political campaigns.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01069212
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Campaign ed. of: Daily union (Washington, D.C.).
- Published during the presidential campaign for the promotion of the candidacy of Lewis Cass, of Michigan, and Wm. O. Butler, of Kentucky.
- Suspended Nov. 1, 1848-Apr. 4, 1849.
- sn 84026739
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information