Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily globe. (Washington [D.C.]) 1848-1873
Washington [D.C.] (1848-1873)
The daily globe. : (Washington [D.C.]) 1848-1873
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Francis P. Blair, John Rives, James C. Pickett
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1873.
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 5, 1848)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Published only during the sessions of Congress, 1848-1853, 1855, 1857-1873; published year-round in 1854 and 1856.
- The Official paper of Congress.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly globe (Washington, D.C. : 1848), 1848-1851, and: Tuesday's Congressional globe, 1854-1857.
- sn 84026757
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information