Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The State journal. (Parkersburg, W. Va.) 1869-1915
Parkersburg, W. Va. (1869-1915)
The State journal. : (Parkersburg, W. Va.) 1869-1915
- Place of publication:
- Parkersburg, W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- O.G. Scofield
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1915?
No. 1, (Sept. 22, 1869)-
- Parkersburg (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Parkersburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214465
- "Republican." Cf. Ayer, 1917.
- Also available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell.
- Editor: O.G. Scofield.
- Publishers' names recorded in Rowell, 1872.
- sn 84026787
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information