Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South Branch intelligencer. (Romney, Va. [W. Va.]) 1830-1896
Romney, Va. [W. Va.] (1830-1896)
South Branch intelligencer. : (Romney, Va. [W. Va.]) 1830-1896
- Place of publication:
- Romney, Va. [W. Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Harper
- Dates of publication:
-v. 101, no. 26 (Dec. 24, 1896).
Began in 1830.
- Hampshire (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- Romney (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Romney (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 1 (June 24, 1837).
- Suspended during the Civil War. Cf. Kiplinger, J.L.W. Va. History, Jan. 1945, pp. 127-176.
- sn 84026826
View complete holdings information