Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Martinsburg statesman. (Martinsburg, W. Va.) 1869-1906
Martinsburg, W. Va. (1869-1906)
Martinsburg statesman. : (Martinsburg, W. Va.) 1869-1906
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Martinsburg, W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Rob't. S. Eichelberger
- Dates of publication:
-v.39, no. 50 (Sept. 14, 1906).
Began in 1869.
- Martinsburg (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Martinsburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224867
- "Democratic." Cf. Ayer, 1906.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 27 (Apr. 8, 1873).
- Editor: D.S. Eichelberger, <1876>.
- Has occasional extra editions.
- Special Historical and Industrial supplement edited and compiled by Albert E. Walker, July 1905.
- sn 84026843
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information