Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Oakland enquirer. (Oakland, Calif.) 1885-1921
Oakland, Calif. (1885-1921)
Oakland enquirer. : (Oakland, Calif.) 1885-1921
- Alternative Titles:
Oakland enquirer the Oakland independent
- Place of publication:
- Oakland, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank J. Moffit
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 36 (Nov. 18, 1885)-v. 80, no. 151 (Dec. 31, 1921).
- Daily (except Sun.)
<July 12, 1886>-Dec. 31, 1921
- Oakland (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "The Oakland independent" appears in small type below "Oakland enquirer," Nov., 1885.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Morning ed.: Morning enquirer and the Oakland times.
- Weekly ed.: Oakland weekly enquirer, <1891>.
- sn 84026878
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information