Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nevada Democrat. (Nevada, Calif.) 1854-1863
Nevada, Calif. (1854-1863)
The Nevada Democrat. : (Nevada, Calif.) 1854-1863
- Place of publication:
- Nevada, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Searls & Rolfe
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb. 1854?
Ceased in 1863.
Oct. 2, 1860-
- Nevada City (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 21 (Feb. 1, 1854).
- Editors: Henry Shipley, <1855>; W.F. Anderson, <1856>-1857; Tallman H. Rolfe, <1863>.
- Issues for Oct. 8, 1856-Sept. 26, 1860 also called whole no. 157-364.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Suspended for a short time <July-Aug.> 1856 due to fire. Cf. Kemble, E.C. Hist. of Calif. newspapers, 1846-1858.
- sn 84026881
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information