Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Darlington Southerner. (Darlington, S.C.) 1859-1883
Darlington, S.C. (1859-1883)
The Darlington Southerner. : (Darlington, S.C.) 1859-1883
- Place of publication:
- Darlington, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Brown
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1859; ceased in 1883?
- Darlington (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Darlington County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Darlington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217336
- South Carolina--Darlington.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222432
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 40 (Oct. 2, 1860).
- Publishers: F.F. Warley, <1861>; J.M. Brown, <1865>; James M. Brown & Co., <1875>.
- sn 84026894
View complete holdings information