Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new era. (Darlington, S.C.) 1865-1866
Darlington, S.C. (1865-1866)
The new era. : (Darlington, S.C.) 1865-1866
- Place of publication:
- Darlington, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.F. Whittemore
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 18, 1865)-v. 1, no. 37 (Mar. 27, 1866).
- Darlington (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Darlington County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Darlington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217336
- South Carolina--Darlington.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222432
- "Devoted to the restoration, reconstruction, and union of the States."
- Editors: B.F. Whittemore, <1865>; James H. Norwood, <1866>.
- Publisher: J.L. Cooper & Co., <1866>.
- sn 84026895
View complete holdings information