Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The rising sun. (Newberry, S.C.) 1856-186?
Newberry, S.C. (1856-186?)
The rising sun. : (Newberry, S.C.) 1856-186?
- Place of publication:
- Newberry, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Slider & Greneker
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1856; ceased in Apr. 1865.
- Newberry (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Newberry County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Newberry County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208075
- South Carolina--Newberry.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208076
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (Mar. 3, 1858).
- Editors: Thomas P. Slider, T.F. Greneker, <1860>.
- Numbering irregular; v.2-<3> repeats in 1864-<1865>
- sn 84026908
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information