Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The southern patriot. (Charleston, S.C.) 1825-1848
Charleston, S.C. (1825-1848)
The southern patriot. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1825-1848
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.N. Cardozo
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1848?
Vol. 18, no. 8186 (Aug. 11, 1825)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Publishers: J.N. Cardozo, 1825-<1841>; J.N. Cardozo & Co., <1842>.
- sn 84026926
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information