Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The city gazette, and the daily advertiser. (Charleston) 1787-1803
The city gazette, and the daily advertiser. : (Charleston) 1787-1803
- Alternative Titles:
City gazette & the Charleston daily advertiser
City gazette & the daily advertiser
City gazette and daily advertiser
City gazette, or, The daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Haswell & M'Iver
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 786 (Nov. 6, 1787)-v. 22, no. 5,078 (Dec. 31, 1803).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- "Charleston" appears within the title ornament, 1792-1795.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Weekly ed.: Carolina gazette, 1798-1804.
- sn 84026939
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information