Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbian herald, or, The Independent courier of North-America. (Charleston, S.C.) 1785-1792
Charleston, S.C. (1785-1792)
The Columbian herald, or, The Independent courier of North-America. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1785-1792
- Alternative Titles:
Independent courier of North-America
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by T.B. Bowen & J. Markland
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1792.
No. 127 (Nov. 24, 1785)-
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- "That the LIBERTY of the PRESS be inviolably preserved--Constitution of South-Carolina."
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Early American Newspapers
- Continued by: Columbian herald & daily advertiser.
- Imprint varies: Printed by Bowen, Vandle & Andrews, 1786-1787; Printed by Bowen & Co., <1788>; Printed by T.B. Bowen, <1789>-1792.
- Masthead ornament: Portrait of George Washington.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 84026942
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information