Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southern evangelical intelligencer. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1819-1821
Charleston [S.C.] (1819-1821)
The Southern evangelical intelligencer. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1819-1821
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.P. Young
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 27, 1819)-v. 3, no. 39 (Dec. 29, 1821).
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Motto: "And many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."--Daniel.
- sn 84026971
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information